Tampa, FL | Temporary
Automation Personnel Services, Inc. Is looking to help you put your best foot forward!
We currently have open assignments for Assembler for a Fiber Optic and Copper Cable Manufacturing Company in the East Tampa, FL area. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K! There is also a potential for bonuses!
This is a Temp to Hire Position! Position available for 1st & 2nd Shifts!
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
- Preparing wire and cable for Assembly by using hand tools to remove outer jacket or insulation, individual conductor trimming or stripping to length dimension, tinning, splicing.
- Assembly of fiber cables using Engineering Process Requirements including prep, label, connect, scribe, polish, scope, and test.
- Use of hand tools to prepare wires and cables
- Reading and complying with assembly drawings and work instructions as written.
- Must be able to read and understand assembly drawing configurations, work instruction, and job orders.
- Must be able to work and stand for long periods
- Ability to communicate with Supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Employees must be able to lift 25 lbs consistently and 50 lbs occasionally.
- Employees must have general knowledge of basic tools including: Scissors, Diagonal Cutters (dykes), Hand Stripper, Heat Shrink Gun, Needle Nose Pliers, Standard Pliers, and a Ruler.
- Employees must have basic math skills and be able to read a ruler.
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
Pay Rate: $9 - 10 / Hour, based on experience plus great benefits
- 1st Shift: 5 AM - 1: 30 PM, some Saturday s required
- 2nd Shift: 2 PM - 10: 30 PM, some Saturday s required
You may apply online or in person at our office located at:
Automation Personnel Services
3904 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33614
For more details, call us at (813) 888-7508. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apstampa) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer