Birmingham, AL | Temporary
1. Organize/adjust operators throughout the Assembly Cell to meet production needs.
2. Operate spreading machinery to efficiently manufacture rolled goods at the highest quality.
3. Operate cutting machinery to create standardized rolled goods at the highest quality.
4. Assist in the marking of spread rolled goods in preparation for cutting.
5. Maneuver material handling equipment to load and unload rolled goods from the production area.
6. Troubleshoot to resolve issues with equipment.
7. Direct material handler to supply needed materials to the Assembly Cell
8. Follow all safety rules and requirements to meet all safety, quality and production goals.
9. Assist in preventative maintenance and repair activities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. High school diploma or GED required.
2. Experience using a roll jack preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
1. Must have basic computer, mechanical, and measurement equipment knowledge
2. Requires the ability to read and comprehend orders, fabrics and patterns
3. Must be able to and willing to learn new equipment and technology
Please email resumes to email@example.com or come into the office at
Automation Personnel Services
362 Palisades Blvd
Birmingham. Al 35209
205 868-9448 ph
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer