Birmingham, AL | Temporary
- With at least 1-year experience working in a manufacturing /warehouse environment,
- With industrial sewing experience including utilizing a sewing machine and or binding experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Basic math, writing and data entry skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires the ability to read and comprehend orders, fabrics and patterns.
- Must have basic computer, mechanical, and measurement equipment knowledge.
- Must be able to and willing to learn new equipment and technology.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with team members and supervisory staff.
- Must be able to collaborate and work well with a team.
- Good hand/eye coordination (manual dexterity).
- Basic organizational skills.
- Able to spend extended periods sitting/standing in a confined space.
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- Drug-screens/ background checks are required.
Pay rate is $15 - $19/ hour DOE.
Position is temp to hire.
Please bring valid identification for I-9 verification.
Call for details at 205-868-9448 or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automation Personnel Services
362 Palisades Blvd
Birmingham. Al 35209
Great benefits to all temporary employees:
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer