Hampton, GA | Temporary
Capacitor Switchers or similar products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Transports specified parts from storage to work area manually or by using overhead crane.
2. Removes burrs and rough surfaces from metal parts with hand file or portable pneumatic grinder.
3. Brushes lubricant on moving parts and fits parts together on bench, following blueprints.
4. Inserts shims between parts to realign or level parts and verifies alignment and clearance of parts.
5. Bolts, screws, and rivets parts together.
6. Sets up and operates drill press and hydraulic or manual press.
7. Connects electric wires to terminals of subassembly.
8. Assists other operators during product assembly by supplying needed components or tools.
10. Assists in the transportation and setup of equipment for testing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)requir; one to three months of related experience
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers. Ability to use measuring instruments such
as tape measure or ruler.
2 Shifts Available
7: 30am - 3: 30pm
3: 30pm - 12: 00am
Please go online to complete your application: www.apstemps.com
Once completed, you can report to our office to interviw and sign your pre-application paperwork.
We have two locations in the south area:
1500 Mt. Zion Road, Suite 207
Morrow, GA 30260
125 W. Solomon Street
Griffin, GA 30223
Equal Opportunity Employer