La Vergne, TN | Temporary
We're Hiring for a great company that is a well-established automotive glass company.
We currently have multiple open positions for Assemblers on 1st and 2nd shift to join our Nashville, TN team.
Industry: Warehouse/ Distribution.
Job Location: LaVergne, TN
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Employees will be at their work stations gluing foam onto windshields.
- Employees will load and unload materials off pallets.
- Employees will be using glue and other materials.
- Building can be hot / cold depending on the weather, but does not get below 60 degrees.
- Employees must be able to wear required PPE including steel toe shoes / boots and safety glasses.
- Employees must be able to lift up to 40 lbs (depending on the department.)
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
- All positions are Temp to Hire!
Shift Times: Monday through Friday, some weekend work required.
- 1st Shift: 6: 00 AM - 2: 30 PM
- 2nd Shift: 2: 00 PM - 10: 30 PM
Pay Rate: $11 - $11.30 / Hour, plus great benefits!
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper form(s) of identification for I-9 purposes.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process IND123LI
Equal Opportunity Employer