Lebanon, TN | Temporary
We currently have open assignments for assembly workers in the Lebanon area at a plant that mass-produces products such as windows, doors, trusses, panels, or stairs. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K! There is also a potential for bonuses!
1st and 2nd shift available ($1 Shift Differential)
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Place parts in correct place.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, clips, screws, and /or cement.
- Cut products to specific measurements, as needed.
- Removes defective products as needed.
- Operates machine to perform force fitting or fastening on assembly line.
- Cleans equipment, floors, and work areas according to safety procedures.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to read tape measure.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Ability to communicate with Supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs consistently and 100 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to withstand dusty and loud environment.
- Must be able to withstand outside weather conditions (warehouse is not climate controlled).
Pay Rate: $12 / Hr plus Great Benefits (+ $1 for Shift Differential)
You may apply in person at our office located at:
Automation Personnel Services
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
For more details, call us at (615) 361-8806. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Drug screen required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process. IND123LI
Equal Opportunity Employer