CNC Lathe Operator with Mazak Programming
Decatur, AL | Temporary
1. Minimum 5 years experience in set-up and Programming Mazak CNC lathes and Haas vertical milling machines
2. Knowledge in use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments. Instruments should include but not limited to calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gages, indicators and scales.
3. Strong understanding in blue print reading/ geometric tolerance interpretation.
4. Intermediate knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used on various machines.
5. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
6. Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
7. Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
8. Must be willing and able to work overtime and changing work schedules.
9. Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry and algebra for the purpose of calculating material fabrication.
10. Past experience with either or both Mazak and Haas equipment.
11. Experience with Surfcam a plus but not required.
12. Must have steady and consistent work experience
13. Monday-Friday 7: 00-4: 00 daily and overtime required at times
Drug screen and Background check required
Pay is $18 and up depending on experience.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired identification for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
2019 6th Avenue, SE Suite 5
Decatur, AL 35601
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer