Cement Lining Operator
Columbia, SC 29201 | Temporary
Essential Functions/Responsibilities: include the following: (Other duties may be assigned, including but not limited to cross training and housekeeping. Responsibilities also include attention to safety according to all safety rules.)
1. Coordinates priorities for specific customer orders with Lead Person or Supervisor.
2. Confers with department lead person or supervisor to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in processing methods received from production control or engineering departments.
3. Installs cement dams in ends of pipe prior to cementing operation.
4. Install round-up rings on pipe.
5. Operates cement mixer and hopper to dispense cement into pipe rolling area.
6. Installs pipe into rollers, operates controls to spin pipe and monitors cementing operation to ensure proper disbursement of cement into pipe.
7. Cleans cementing area to prevent cement hardening in work area.
8. Reads drawings and job specifications to confirm correct thickness of concrete.
9. Performs other tasks as instructed by supervision.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired identification for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
1350C Bush River Road
Columbia, SC 29210
Only qualified applicants will be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer