Charlotte, NC | Temporary
The ideal Candidate responsibilities include,
- Ensure all equipment that will be used throughout the day is on and free from defect.
- Turn on mixers if there is product in the tanks so a sample will be ready for the lab at 8: 30.
- Coordinate with the material handler to ensure that all raw materials that will be used for the batch are on the floor. If a raw material is short or missing, inform the production manager.
- Follow all instructions on the batch sheet during the production process.
- All equipment and your area should be clean after each work day. Any trash should be taken out daily.
- If all batches are complete, help out wherever there is a need to finish the workload for that day.
- Perform a walk through to make sure equipment is off at the end of the day.
- Production should be stopped 30 minutes prior to shut down for cleaning.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring valid identification for the I-9 process.
Our office is located at:
Automation Personnel Services
5939 South Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28217
Equal Opportunity Employer