Tampa, FL | Temporary
This is a Temp to Hire Position!
Pay Rate: $10-16 / Hour, depending on experience, plus great benefits--
Shift Times: 8: 00 AM - 5: 00 PM
The assistant establishes and maintains all necessary documentation regarding NSD projects and customer contacts.
Other responsibilities include:
- Creating invoices and invoice back up documents
- Issuing project work packets through our system
- Data entry
- Permitting Documentation
- Equipment tracking/logs
- General office administration roles/responsibilities
- No management experience required
- When limited/no work in area, may provide assistance to other departments as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to perform to verbal instructions, as well as read/write English
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must be proficient with computers
- Fluency in Microsoft platforms including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Must be very fast, organized and have multi-tasking skills in order to complete work quickly.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to work from 8: 00 a - 5: 00 p, with 1-hour lunch break
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
** Previous experience in construction or engineering preferred.
** College graduates with emphasis in project management encouraged to apply
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer