Birmingham, AL | Direct-Hire (Perm)
The Corporate Recruiter will use social media to network and locate prospective employees, contact individuals for interviews, assess and analyze the candidates for employment by scheduling interviews via Skype, FaceTime, etc. And assist in the interview process, by checking the candidate s professional references, making certain all pre-employment tests are administered and schedule interviews.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage and execute full life cycle recruiting
Partner with HR and hiring managers, to develop a deep understanding of posted positions. Identify required skills, experience, and competencies, as well as other in job profile references.
Develop and implement effective, leading edge sourcing strategies. Leverage a range of sources, relevant to the job, such as universities, job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, Google search, and other social media. Identify key diversity sourcing tools to ensure we are attracting a diverse pool of talent.
Source, screen, and present qualified candidates to hiring managers.
Apply tools and provide guidance and advise to influence the best hiring decision.
Foster a positive, professional interviewing experience for candidates.
Work with hiring managers, HR team members, and support staff to coordinate interviews.
Develop a network of potential candidates or referral sources. Serve as company liaison to candidates, presenting a positive and compelling company image. Serve as the interface between candidates and hiring managers.
Deliver prompt follow up and feedback to candidates in the interview process.
Provide realistic and thorough job overviews, highlighting the benefits of a career Automation Personnel Services Inc.
Must be familiar with company procedures and employee standards.
Explain the benefits and compensation of the position.
Research candidate s companies and potential competitive offers.
Assist in final interview and hiring process. Extend, negotiate and close offers.
Assist HR department in drawing up Job Offer letters for new hires.
Track data accurately, review and report on recruiting metrics to include time to fill, cost of hire, and other required reports.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or related field required.
2. Two to five years of recruitment and/or staffing experience in a professional fast-paced environment. Industry experience preferred.
3. Must have working experience with applicant tracking systems.
4. Must be knowledgeable of federal and state labor laws.
5. Must have experience recruiting non-exempt and exempt positions.
Skills and/or Business Competencies Required
1. Knowledge of employment law, corporate recruitment processes, recruitment strategies are necessary.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Ability to prioritize work, handles multiple tasks simultaneously, set goals and enforce deadlines, while maintaining flexibility to reassess and re-prioritize.
4. Ability to take initiative; strong analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
5. Ability to build and nurture relationships, recruit candidates and make selection decisions.
6. Must possess strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
7. Must be willing to travel occasionally to meet candidates and participate in job/career fairs.
8. Ability to maintain confidentiality at all levels.
9. Strong computer skills and proficiency in use of career sites.
Work Environment: This position will spend a large portion of working hours in an office setting, contacting and meeting with potential employees. This position is typically 8am - 5pm Monday Friday but will be required to work some late evenings and weekends. Salary $BOE
Equal Opportunity Employer