Conroe, TX | Temporary
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Reads/Interprets designs and drawings.
2. Level and prep doors.
3. Hang AC units.
4. Assist in relocation and leveling of buildings.
5. Prep building for shipping.
6. Recognize and report hazards/ Apply safe work methods.
7. Operate a fork lift as needed.
1. High School diploma or GED with at least one year of relevant experience preferred.
2. Knowledge of effective use of proper lock out/tag out equipment.
3. Ability to use basic hand tools, power tools, tape measure, grinders and saws.
4. Ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical calculations.
5. Must be able to read and interpret written and/or oral instructions.
6. Must be able to safely move and relocate heavy objects with assistance of other personnel or equipment.
7. Must be able to work at heights exceeding 6 .
Cotinine test, drug screen and background check are required.
1+ years of related experience preferred
1st Shift 7: 00 am - 3: 30 pm Monday - Friday + overtime
This Company offers:
Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
Come into our office TODAY for an IMMEDIATE interview. Please be sure to bring proper identification in order to complete the I-9 / E-Verify process.
We are located at:
Automation Personnel Services
2129 FM 2920, Suite 200 (in the HEB Shopping Center)
Spring, TX 77388
If you are unable to stop by, please call or email your resume to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer