Dalton, GA | Temporary
- Assists in setting up and operating extruders and associated production equipment
- Performs manufacturing operations which will result in efficiently producing a flexible product on a timely basis that meets all the customer's product specifications.
- Must have previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing setting
- Must be physically capable of climbing ladders and stairs throughout 12 hour shift
- Customer works swing shifts
- Must have a steady work history
- Drug screens and background checks are required
Pay rate $13.70
Please bring valid identification for I-9 verification.
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apsdalton) and send us a message.
Automation Personnel Services
1219 N Glenwood Ave
Dalton, GA 30721
706-913-8000 FOR DETAILS
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer