Homewood, AL | Temporary
* Must have Machine Operating experience.
* Clean, set-up, operate and monitor equipment of the production line.
* Complete all required documentation and scheduled quality checks.
* Monitor weights, seals, caps, and general packaging of product.
* Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Make adjustments to filler timing and filling, & check mat as needed.
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic to moderate operating difficulties.
* Collect required samples needed for Quality Assurance testing.
* Will have working knowledge and experience with labeler operations; watching for jams and effectively threading wrap to prevent downtime due to error.
* Maintain communication with other departments, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
* Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information.
* Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with SOP s.
* Analyze process data and equipment performance data to improve quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
* Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
* Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
* Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
* Must be able to stand, walk, push or pull for virtually the entire shift.
* Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* After 30 days will go perm with the company.
Please include a resume and telephone number with your response.
Background and drug screen required.
Automation Personnel Services Inc.
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer.