Conroe, TX | Temporary
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Install wire ways, cable trays, and conduit in accordance with design packages and electrical code.
2. Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
3. Connect; terminate wires to circuit breakers, transformers, and other components.
4. Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, ammeters, or test lamps.
5. Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
6. Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and electrical codes.
7. Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets.
8. Reads/Interprets designs and drawings.
9. Recognize and report hazards/ Apply safe work methods.
10. Operate a fork lift as needed.
1. High School diploma or GED with at least one year of relevant experience preferred.
2. Qualified candidates should be knowledgeable of electrical code including NEC.
3. Knowledge of effective use of proper lock out/tag out equipment.
4. Ability to use basic hand tools, power tools, tape measure, grinders and saws.
5. Ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical calculations.
6. Must be able to read and interpret written and/or oral instructions.
7. Must be able to safely move and relocate heavy objects with assistance of other PCI personnel or equipment.
8. Must be able to work at heights exceeding 6 .
9. Minimum of 3 years of Industrial experience with conduit and wiring, bending and filling conduit, 3 way switches and running wires.
Cotinine test, drug screens and background checks are required.
Send resume or apply in person immediately!
This position offers:
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Major medical
- Paid vacation
1st Shift: 7: 00 am - 3: 30 pm Monday - Friday
Come into our office today for an immediate interview. Please be sure to bring proper identification in order to complete the I-9 / E-verify process.
We are located at:
AUTOMATION PERSONNEL SERVICES
2129 FM 2920, SUITE 200
SPRING, TEXAS 77388
Equal Opportunity Employer