Clearwater, FL 33755
Job Description: This position is responsible for maintaining a good working inventory of all parts, tools and supplies needed by the production and maintenance departments. Works with maintenance and production personal supplying all parts/supplies needed to expedite jobs and production requirements needed. Maintain a good working inventory of all parts, tool and supplies needed. Establish and maintain good relationships with venders and suppliers to increase availability and reduce cost.
Shift: 1st 5:00 AM- 3:30 PM Monday through Thursday
Pay Rate: $14.00 - 15.00 per hour
Qualifications / Minimum Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literate,
- 5 years experience in stockroom parts and supplies management, handling, ordering, etc.
- Understanding and ability to work with a computer inventory control system to manage all aspects of the stockroom as needed.
- Ability to set up and maintain stockroom files and records as required.
- Basic knowledge of machine parts, hardware, electrical switches, relays, timers, contacts, etc. Required. - Knowledge the proper screw/pipe sizes, threads metric and standards,
- Knowledge on measurements and measuring instruments.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Please choose the Tampa Office. Once you have completed the online application contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documentation/forms for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Service, Inc.
3904 West Hillsborough Avenue, Suite G
Tampa, Florida 33614
Resumes can be emailed to APSTampa@apstemps.com.
Walk-ins welcome 8am-3pm Monday through Friday.
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer