Columbia, SC | Temporary
Essential Functions/Responsibilities: include the following: (Other duties may be assigned, including but not limited to cross training and housekeeping. Responsibilities also include attention to safety according to all safety rules.)
1. Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
2. Gather and empty trash.
3. Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
4. Dust, clean and polish furniture, walls, equipment and fixtures.
5. Clean windows and mirrors using appropriate cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
6. Mix water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to manufacturers specifications.
7. Vacuum, steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
8. Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
9. Drive golf or hand cart to transport supplies, trash, etc.
10. Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
11. Monitors supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
12. Consults lead person or manager for specific directions and job priorities.
13. Perform other tasks as instructed by supervision.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired identification for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
1350C Bush River Road
Columbia, SC 29210
Only qualified applicants will be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer