Apollo Beach, FL | Temporary
Automation Personnel Services, Inc. Is looking to help you put your best foot forward!
We currently have open assignments for Machine Operators for a ready mix and concrete block manufacturer in the Apollo Beach area. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K! There is also a potential for bonuses!
This is a Temp to Hire Position! 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available
Pay Rate: $13 / Hour, overtime required plus great benefits
- This position is primarily responsible for operating a concrete block manufacturing machine
- Operate Block Machine
- Change Molds
- Set Up Machinery
- Understand the batch system
- Change recipes and make adjustments as needed
- Additional duties as required by supervisor/manager.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and orderly
- Work in a safe manner and follow all safety rules and procedures to ensure personal safety as well as safety of co-workers.
- When limited/no work in area, may provide assistance to other departments as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be familiar with block cuber and block splitters
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Know lockout procedures
- Repair and Maintain Machinery
- May be called upon to drive and operate forklift
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- High School Diploma/ GED or related experience and/or training; or equivalent of a combination of education and experience
- Able to lift weight unassisted to 50 lbs.
- Walk or stand on hard surface for long period of time.
- Flexibility to perform tasks which require bending, twisting, climbing, pulling, reaching
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
You may apply online or in person at our office located at:
3904 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33614
For more details, call us at (813) 888-7508. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apstampa) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process IND123LI
Equal Opportunity Employer