Nashville, TN | Temporary
We currently have open assignments for Machine Operators and General Laborers for a Metal Manufacturing company that supplies commercial and residential contractors with roofing supplies in the Nashville, TN Area (on the bus line). We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K! There is also a potential for bonuses!
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Employees will be working in the shop area cutting and shaping materials, along with general labor and cleanup.
- Employees must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment. This facility is very dirty, dusty, and noisy. Also, there is outside work that is required.
- Employees must be able to wear required PPE including Gloves, Aprons, and Steel Toed Boots.
- Employees must have general knowledge of basic tools.
- Employees must have basic math skills and be able to read a tape measurer.
- Employees must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Sit down forklift experience is a plus.
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
Position is Temp to Hire!
Pay Rate: $12 / Hour, depending on experience plus great benefits
Shift Times: 7 AM - 3: 30 PM, overtime required (Start Times may vary depending on work)
You may apply in person at our office located at:
Automation Personnel Services
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
For more details, call us at (615) 361-8806. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug screen is required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process. IND123LI
Equal Opportunity Employer