Baton Rouge, LA 70801
* Produce parts from raw material by cutting, drilling, grinding, or other means
* Use lathes, mills, shapers, grinders, and drill presses
* Read blueprints in order to determine a course of action to machine the parts correctly
* Use precision measuring instruments, including calipers, micrometers, and indicators during and after the machining process to ensure the part is made to the proper dimensions and tolerances
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* Must have reliable transportation
* High school education required
* Tech education preferred with previous work experience and transportation
* Should be able to pass a written or electronic machinist proficiency test
* Understand and be able to use measurement tools such as: Calipers, Micrometers, Linear Scales and Angle Protractors
* Must be able to work with others, be dependable, reliable, and prompt and show leadership qualities
* 2 years CNC machining experience is preferred
* Resume preferred
This position is temp-to-hire after 90 days!
We are looking for someone respectful, dependable, a team player and with a good work ethic, After successful 90 day probationary period is completed, worker will be hired as full time employee.
Hours - Monday - Thursday 8:00 - 4:30, Friday 7:00 - 3:30 (possible overtime)
Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance
Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave & 401k (after waiting period)
Pay Rate: DOE
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documents/forms for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
11445 Coursey Blvd. Ste Q
Baton Rouge, La 70815
Background and drug screen required!
Equal Opportunity Employer