Charlotte, NC | Temporary
- Be responsible for plant support equipment (boiler and air compressors)
- Repair breakdowns on emergency basis
- Perform preventive maintenance on production machinery in all departments
- Work overtime when needed
- Some PLC experience
- Must be able to temporarily fill-in for maintenance associates when they are out on FLMA, vacation, sick, and etc.
- Able to understand metric and standard measurements
- Able to understand some basic Electrical and Mechanical drawings
- Availability to work for all emergency maintenance needs on little or no notice.
- Execute given tasks to completion
- Must have the ability to change job responsibilities according to circumstances
- Must have a least 5 yrs. Experience in field or equivalent in tech school
- Work experience preferred
- Must be fully literate in both oral and written English
- Must have good vision, not color-blind
- Able to stand 80% of the time and lift up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb ladders and wear PPE as required for the job.
Apply in person Monday - Friday between the hours of 8: 00 AM - 3: 00 PM. Please bring a current resume and proper identification to complete the I-9 / E-Verify process.
Our office is located at:
Automation Personnel Services
5939 South Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28217.
Equal Opportunity Employer