Columbia, SC 29201 | Temporary
Essential Functions/Responsibilities: include the following: (Other duties may be assigned, including but not limited to cross training and housekeeping. Responsibilities also include attention to safety according to all safety rules.)
1. Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
2. Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, lighting fixtures, control systems and PLC s.
3. Tests malfunctioning machinery. Discusses malfunction with supervisor to diagnose malfunction, using schematics, diagrams, manuals, PLC programs and appropriate test equipment.
4. Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, motors, position sensing devices, bearing and wiring.
5. Properly documents all activities and work orders per maintenance department guidelines.
6. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices as instructed for project support.
7. Performs preventive maintenance by lubricating and cleaning parts, replacing components, and following other PM procedures.
8. Provides backup support for retooling activities.
9. Coordinates with maintenance mechanics to accomplish overall plant maintenance requirements.
10. Perform other duties as instructed by management.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired identification for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
1350C Bush River Road
Columbia, SC 29210
Only qualified applicants will be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer