Trenton, GA 30752 | Temporary
Pay Rate: $16+ (Based on Experience)
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery
- Must be able to set up machines to run production
- Possess the ability to read blue prints
- Detail oriented (checking quality of parts)
- Industrial Electrician experience preferred
- Must be physically capable of lifting more than 50 pounds
- Drug-screens and background checks are required.
- High school Diploma or GED is required.
Shift: 2nd (3: 30pm - 2: 00am), Overtime is required.
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apschattanooga) and send us a message.
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $50 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer