Material Cutter / Saw Operator
Charlotte, NC | Temporary
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Operate a CNC Schelling saw to cut various materials to order specifications. This is a computerized saw used in manufacturing.
- Operate a forklift
- Pick and Select products to place on pallets, package products, load trailers, and must be able to lift material weighing up to 100 lbs.
- At least two years of experience using a Schelling or Hendrick or Scm panel saw.
- At least two years of experience driving a forklift
- A high school diploma or GED
- The ability to lift a maximum of 100 pounds
- A stable work history of at least 9 months
- Experience using a computer
- A positive attitude and a team player!
You may apply in person at our office located at:
Automation Personnel Services
5939 South Blvd
Charlotte, TN 28217
For more details, call us at (704) 571-4224. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apscharlotte) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com. IND123
Background & drug screen are required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer