Spartanburg, SC | Temporary
Duties and responsibilities for our order picker positions may include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Manages orders from warehouse staff and management and physically pulls inventory from the shelves to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products
- Packs orders, including shrink wrapping contents onto pallets, and loads them on trucks for delivery while ensuring orders are accurate and records of inventory are kept up to date for a smooth flow in warehouse operations
- Experience is not necessary, but preferred
- Order picker can reach up to 40 feet into the air
- Ability to reach daily production standards/goals
You may apply in person at our office located at:
Automation Personnel Services
2096 East Main Street
Duncan, SC 29388
For more details, call us at (864) 439-5733. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apsspartanburg) and send us a message.
Valid IDs required to complete the federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer