Overhead Crane Technician IV
Selma, AL | Temporary
These positions are direct hire positions, with a pay range from $22.01-$25.00.
The Overhead Crane Technician position consists of performing field service work on all types of overhead cranes and hoists, utilizing methods and procedures considered proper within the industry. A technician is expected to be an authority on most technical aspects of the crane industry.
1. Onsite representation of the company in an expert and professional manner
2. Demonstrate expert knowledge in Electrical/Mechanical/Structural/Application/Estimation
3. Demonstrate the ability to supervise varied number of personnel
4. Demonstrate the desire to make decisions/supervise work in the best interest of the company
5. Demonstrate the desire to work as a team member at any level required to complete job
6. Assist the company in maintaining proper appearance, conduct, and productivity
7. Acquire and maintain tooling needed to perform previous listed technical requirements in a superlative manner
8. Demonstrate the desire to work in a safe and healthy manner.
1. Minimum 3+ years experience crane/hoist Industry or equivalent
2. Must complete Crane Tech I, II, III, IV, V Requirements/Certification
3. HCSG Skill Test Score 90+ overall
4. HCSG Tech VI Supplemental Test Score 90%
5. HCSG Planner Training
6. HCSG Management Training
7. HCSG Sales Training
8. Completion of one (1) or more advanced Technical Training Course: (Advance Electricity/Survey Analysis/Laser)
1. Must possess good oral & written skills
2. Communication Skills
3. Knowledge of tools/craft & Crane Tech II
4. Must be dependable
5. Have good organizational skills
6. Must possess the skills of Crane Tech Level I, II, III, IV, V
Resumes are required, and may be submitted to email@example.com.
Client and/or Skype interviews will be required.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 205-444-9774.
Equal Opportunity Employer