Tampa, FL | Temporary
Automation Personnel Services, Inc. Is looking to help you put your best foot forward!
We currently have open assignments for Parts Pullers for a Fiber Optic and Copper Cable Manufacturing Company in the Brandon, FL area. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K! There is also a potential for bonuses!
This is a Temp to Hire Position! Position available for 2nd Shift!
- Follow job orders to assure products are picked for assembly.
- Deliver kits to assembly or pre-assembly once properly picked.
- List shortages as required on computer an on hard copy reports.
- Perform transactions in the computer system to allow for tracking of units in assembly.
- Works with others to assure that rush orders are prioritized.
- Notify line leads of parts not in system or any shortages.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and orderly
- Work in a safe manner and follow all safety rules and procedures to ensure personal safety as well as safety of co-workers.
- When limited/no work in area, may provide assistance to other departments as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to perform to verbal instructions, as well as read/write English and interpret all packaging documents
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Must be able to work and stand for long periods
- Lifting up to a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Frequent bending and lifting at the knees.
- Frequent reaching out in front of body
- Work is repetitive in nature.
- Sufficient visual acuity to read instructions, safely operate equipment (including forklift), and ensure work meets standards.
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
Pay Rate: $9.50 / Hour, overtime required plus great benefits
Shift Times: 2: 00 PM - 10: 30 PM, some Saturday s required
You may apply online or in person at our office located at:
3904 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33614
For more details, call us at (813) 888-7508. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apstampa) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer