Tampa, FL | Temporary
Automation Personnel Services, Inc. Is looking to help you put your best foot forward!
We currently have open assignments for Foreman in the South Tampa, FL area at a Pre-Cast Concrete Facility. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K! There is also a potential for bonuses!
The Foreman is responsible for directly leading specialized labor crews that perform the necessary work designated by the Project Manager. The position is also responsible for consistently incorporating and reinforcing the company s safety initiatives into constructions projects.
Other duties include:
- Supervise, schedule, and coordinate crew activities.
- Ensure the crew meets daily production goals.
- Ensure necessary equipment and materials are scheduled.
- Proactively Identify needs, opportunities, and problems.
- Appropriately solves problems and/or timely communicates needs to management.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training qualified crew members.
- Accountable for the safety of the crews under his/her direction.
- Periodically report progress to management, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Five+ years supervisory experience in Concrete industry.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to be work non-routine hours and comfortable working in outside conditions
- Must possess a current driver s license in good standing.
Shift Times: Monday - Friday from 7: 00 AM - 7: 00 PM, with some Saturday's required.
Pay Rate: Based on Experience, plus Great Benefits
You may apply online or in person at our office located at:
3904 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33614
For more details, call us at (813) 888-7508. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apstampa) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer