Product Development Assembler
Chattanooga, TN | Temporary
Pay Rate: $15 per hour
- Familiarity with tooling such as Bandsaw, Table Saw, Miter Saw, Horizontal and Vertical Boring Machines
- Experience with staining wood
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Must be able to set up machines to run production
- Possess the ability to read blue prints
- Detail oriented (checking quality of parts)
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must be physically capable of lifting more than 50 pounds
- Drug-screens and background checks are required.
- High school Diploma or GED is required.
Shift: 1st (7: 00am 3: 30pm), Occasional overtime is required.
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apschattanooga) and send us a message.
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $50 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout. IND123LI
Equal Opportunity Employer