Largo, FL | Temporary
Automation Personnel Services, Inc. Is looking to help you put your best foot forward!
We currently have open assignments for 1st Shift Production Assemblers in the Largo, FL area at a plant that manufactures products for OTC Consumer Healthcare, Rx Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Prestige Personal Care and Veterinary Medicine. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K! There is also a potential for bonuses!
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Working on Assembly Line
- Making Boxes
- Putting caps on cans / bottles
- Packing cans / bottles in boxes
- Inspecting cans / bottles
- Must be able to stand for long periods (8 Hour Shifts.)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Ability to communicate with Supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs consistently and 50 lbs occasionally.
Pay Rate: $9.50 / Hr plus Great Benefits
You may apply online or in person at our office located at:
3904 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33614
For more details, call us at (813) 888-7508. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apstampa) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer