Smyrna, TN | Temporary
We currently have open assignments for Quality Inspectors at the Nissan Plant in Smyrna, TN. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K! There is also a potential for bonuses!
- Experience in inspection, manufacturing or production work in an automotive environment is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read and understand technical and non-technical documents as they relate to the customers job requirements.
- Must have good communication skills. Employee will be working closely with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Employee will be working in confined work spaces.
- Employees must be able to lift 30 lbs consistently.
- Employees must be able to work overtime.
- Employee must be detail oriented.
- Good hand eye coordination required.
- Take initiative and adapt to situations and circumstances as needed.
Shifts Times may vary, depending on customer needs, but are typically:
- 1st Shift: 6: 30 am - 2: 30 pm (Friday or Saturday time: 6: 30 am - 4: 30 pm)
- 2nd Shift: 2: 30 pm - 10: 30 pm (Friday or Saturday time: 4: 00 pm - 3: 30 pm)
- 3rd Shift: 10: 30 pm - 6: 30 am (Sunday time: 8 pm - 6: 30 am)
Pay Rate: $10.00 / HR + Great Benefits!
- Client T-Shirt required and must be tucked in
- Khaki Pants with no metal studs or rivets
- Steel Toed Shoes are REQUIRED (Boots or shoes)
- Safety glasses
- Bump Cap Possible
Drug screen and background check are required.
You may apply in person at our office located at:
Automation Personnel Services
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
Call (615) 361-8806 for more information
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete Federal I-9 process. IND123LI
Equal Opportunity Employer