Spring Hill, TN | Temporary
We currently have over 50 Open Assignments for Quality Inspectors in the Spring Hill, TN. All shifts available! We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K! There is also a potential for bonuses!
Pay Rate: $11.00 / Hour plus Great Benefits!
You may apply in person at the Tennessee Career Center located at 119 Nashville Highway, Suite 106, Columbia, TN, 38401 every Thursday from 10 AM to 12 PM.
Essential Functions: The Inspector is responsible for fulfilling customer's specific job requirements.
- Experience in inspection, manufacturing or production work is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Must be able to work closely with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Employee will be working in confined workspaces.
- Employees must be able to lift 30 lbs consistently.
- Employee must be prepared to work in extreme heat and cold
Candidates must have the following qualities:
- Detail oriented
- Good hand eye coordination
- Take initiative
- Communicate effectively
- Consistently adapt to situations and circumstances as needed
- Take direction
- Be proactive
Shifts / Hours (Hours may vary depending on needs, plus overtime may be required):
- 1st = 06: 00 am - 2: 30 pm
- 2nd = 02: 00 pm - 10: 30 pm
- 3rd = 10: 00 pm - 06: 30 am
Wages / Breaks: $11.00 per hr not including overtime
- Orange Safety Vest
- Khaki Pants (no metal rivets) with no holes or frays
- Closed Toed Shoes are REQUIRED
- Safety glasses required in the Weld Room
- Background and drug screens are required
- Basic aptitude testing is required
Lunches: Please bring lunch in, no leaving the premises for lunch.
Cell Phones: Cell phones cannot be used in the facility; supervisors must first approve any calls made by employees.
Attendance Policy: Attendance is crucial to the success of any one individual and to the company as a whole. No call/No show will be treated as job abandonment and your position will be terminated. IND123LI
Equal Opportunity Employer