Huntsville, AL | Temporary
- Mandatory - Must be bilingual (Fluent in English/Spanish)
- Greet all visitors and announce their arrival to the appropriate employee.
- Answer and screen all in-bound phone calls, and other duties as needed.
- Filing, set up appointments, make sure that things are done in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude and good oral and written communications.
- Demonstrate intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Web-based applications, and databases.
- Good oral and written communication skills to include proficiency in English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Must have energetic, outgoing personality
Drug screen and background are required.
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY to apply. We accept applications Monday through Friday from 9: 00am until 3: 00pm . IND123LI
Automation Personnel Services, Inc.
910 Merchants Walk
Huntsville, AL 35801
Main Office (256) 533-5627
Equal Opportunity Employer