Second Shift General Tire Handler
Laurens, SC | Temporary
These General Tire Handlers are full time weekend shift employees.
Pay Rate: 2nd shift is $14.80 per hour, PLUS production incentives after 120 days of employment.
Shift: 2nd shift - Monday thru Thursday - 5: 00 pm to 3: 30 am (Plus Overtime as Needed)
Our client offers a great benefits package: medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance and short term and long-term disability insurance, paid vacation, personal days, holidays, 401k and much more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
- Manually stack tires into or onto containers, trailers or pallets
- Utilize proper tire stacking procedures to ensure tires are stacked in a safe, secure and stable manner
- Properly sort tires before loading or unloading per paperwork specifications
- Accurately provide tire counts by correctly filling out proper paperwork
- Execute assigned unload/loading production schedule as assigned by supervisor/site management
- Pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of paperwork and data
- Operate forklift to move pallets to staging area
- Effectively communicate with supervisors and co-workers concerning any incoming or outgoing shipment issues
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of work area and warehouse
- Adheres to all corporate and site specific policies/procedures, safety rules, and OSHA/SDS standards
- Verifiable high school diploma or GED
- Lift up to 70 lbs on a consistent basis
- Required background and drug screen
- Able to work independently and prioritize
- Able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull or carry objects
- Ability to use abdominal & lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring valid identification for the I-9 process.
Apply in person Monday - Friday from 9: 00 am - 4: 00 pm at:
Automation Personnel Services
2096 E Main Street
Duncan, SC 29334
Please call 10 minutes after you apply on line to set up a time to interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer