Helena, AL | Temporary
The shift is typically Monday-Friday, 7: 00am-5: 00pm. Hours could vary depending on work load.
The pay for this position starts at $13.50+ DOE.
1. Welding experience (certified preferred stick, mig)
2. Hydraulic steel tube bending and installation experience
3. Experience with the safe utilization of wrenches, hand drills, drill press, band-saw, cutting torch, and other hand tools and machinery
4. Knowledge on how to accurately read a tape measure
5. Knowledge on how to read and understand technical drawings
6. Must possess good problem solving skills
7. MSHA certification (preferred)
8. Must be willing and able to work in adverse weather conditions, (overtime and weekends when required)
9. Must be physically capable to safely maneuver and work on large machinery and equipment
10. Must be available for overnight travel on a frequent basis in state and out-of-state
11. Must possess good work ethic
12. Must have dependable transportation
13. Must have valid and current Alabama driver s license
14. DOT background required, and must be eligible for insurance coverage by our insurance provider according to their terms.
15. Electrical experience is a plus.
Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The application process may be started online, at www.apstemps.com. To start the process, visit our website, and search for jobs, or join our talent network. If you are unable to start the process online, you may call our office to set up an appointment to complete the application process in person. If you have any questions, please call 205-444-9774.
Equal Opportunity Employer