Conroe, TX | Temporary
Local Manufacturing Company located in North Houston is now hiring Full-Time, Temp to Hire, Switchgear Operators for Day Shift.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Install switchgear and other electrical components.
- Install wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment such as relays, and circuit breaker panels
- Should have knowledge of the National Electrical Code.
- Assistant Electricians as needed
- Previous experience with industrial-sized forklift to place switchgear in building
- Able to read/Interprets designs and drawings, including Bill Of Materials (BOM).
- Effective use of proper lock out/tag out equipment.
- Ability to use basic hand tools, power tools, tape measure, grinders and saws.
- Ability to read, write and preform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to work in heights exceeding 6'.
- High School Diploma or GED. Employer has a strict Tobacco-Free policy.
- Drug test and background screen are required.
Send Resume or apply in person IMMEDIATELY!
This Company offers:
Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
1st Shift 7: 00 am - 3: 30 pm
Come into our office TODAY for an IMMEDIATE interview. We are located at:
AUTOMATION PERSONNEL SERVICES
2129 FM 2920, SUITE 200 ( in the HEB Shopping Center)
SPRING, TEXAS 77388
If you are unable to stop by, feel free to or submit your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer