Pell City, AL | Temporary
The employee will be fabricating special use tools for the column department. Previous experiences in auto body, woodworking, and mechanical maintenance are desired.
The shift is Monday through Thursday, 5: 00am to 3: 30pm.
Pay is $12.00+, depending on experience. Once hired, raises will be given based on performance, attendance, and longevity.
Qualified candidates must be able to work in non-climate controlled environment, stand for long periods of time, bend, push, pull, stoop, and move the columns around.
Once hired on, the company offers excellent benefits, including insurance and a retirement plan!
- Auto body experience
- Woodworking and mechanical maintenance a plus.
- Bending, stooping, pulling, twisting, and moving items.
- Lift up to 85 pounds consistently.
- Read a standard tape measure to 1/16 of an inch.
- Steel toe boots required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Drug screen and background check are required.
The application process may be started online, at www.apstemps.com. To start the process, visit our website, and search for jobs, or join our talent network. If you are unable to start the process online, you may call our office to set up an appointment to complete the application process in person. Walk ins are taken Tuesday-Friday 8: 30am-1: 30pm. If you have any questions, please call 205-444-9774.
Equal Opportunity Employer