Baytown, TX | Temporary
* Must be able to read, write and speak the English language. Mathematical skills: ability to perform all basic calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
* Have a high standard for quality.
* Physical demands: Must be able to lift 55 lbs (frequently up to 100 lbs).
* Work environment: in- and outdoor (extreme weather conditions).
* Maintain a clean and organized work area and equipment.
* Perform various tasks in assistance or support of the organization including but
not limited to general labor, general cleaning and maintenance in your assigned area.
* Work other than normal scheduled hours, which may include evenings, weekends
and/or holidays. According to the needs of the business.
* Be on time and ready to work at the start of the shift (min 5 minutes before shift starts).
* Adhere to all work and safety rules.
* General Knowledge exam for Transferring equipment is required.
* Operate transfer equipment according to procedures (equipment manual, instructions
and info from the supervisor).
* Able to connect and disconnect cargo hoses.
* Able to kneel and work in a kneeling position for a short period of time.
* Ability to perform assigned work tasks with little or no supervision.
* Be able to climb stairs and not afraid of heights.
Please apply in person: Automation Personnel Service 12740 I-10 East Freeway, Houston TX, 77015 713-637-8600
Monday - Thursday from 8am-3pm or send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer