Traveling Floor Technicians
Chattanooga, TN | Temporary
- DOT background required
- Drug test, background, and TBI fingerprinting required
- Employee must be able to lift 1-75 pounds repetitively
- Must be willing to travel as needed. Usual travel days are Monday-Friday
- Hotels will be paid and employees will be provided food per diem if traveling
- Must be willing to work occasional overtime and some weekends
- Must be able to read tape measure and make the proper calculations for wood cuts
- Standing for long periods, lifting, bending, and carrying equipment such as bundles of wood required
- Good customer service skills to communicate with customers
- Steel toes are required
- General maintenance department work
- Carpentry or construction experience
- Hardwood flooring experience preferred
Pay rate is $ 11 per hour. Positions are temp to hire.
You may apply in person at our office Monday Thursday 8am-1pm at:
6116 Shallowford Rd Suite 103
Chattanooga, TN 37421
423-892-5072-Call for details!
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apschattanooga) and send us a message. You can also email us at APSChattanooga@apstemps.com
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to completed the Federal I-9 process
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer