1st shift Quality Inspectors
Spartanburg, SC 29301 | Temporary
Automation Personnel Services is currently seeking 1st shift quality inspectors for a major Tier 1 automotive supplier in the Greer area. First shift hours are 8 am until 4: 30 Mon-Fri, with overtime as required. Although this is a first shift position, workers must be able to occasionally handle a second or third shift since this company provides quality inspection for multiple local automotive suppliers in the area.
Own reliable transportation is required as well as steel-toed shoes/boots and work pants (no jeans). This is a temp-to-hire position and starting pay is $10 per hour.
Job description is as follows:
- Perform wide range of inspection tasks visual, tactile, audio; may include re-packing activities.
- To inspect critical parts on a regular basis ensuring the prompt reaction in case of supplier issues detected.
- To immediately start the containment process to segregate defective parts and support countermeasures to re-establish the regular logistic flow as soon as possible
- Inspection and validation of customer parts
- Other duties as required/asked
- Valid driver s license and own reliable transportation
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to stand 8-12 hour shifts
- Ability to effectively communicate concerns
- Follow instructions with no deviation
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs.
Salary: $10.00 per hour
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Job Location: Greer, SC IND123LI
Equal Opportunity Employer