1st shift Sit-down Forklift Operators
Spartanburg, SC 29301 | Temporary
This is a first shift position Monday through Friday and overtime as required. First shift hours could possibly vary depending on the job.
This client is seeking highly qualified forklift operators, with a minimum of 2 to 5 years experience, so only those who are extremely confident in their abilities and have long-term experience need apply.
This is a temp-to-hire position so there exists room to grow within the company. Steel-toed shoes are required and applicant required to take a computer-generated forklift assessment in our office before interview with client.
Hourly Wage: $14 and up per hour DOE
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties and Responsibilities: The prime function of this position is to provide support to the supply chain through:
- Picking, wrapping and staging orders to be shipped
- Identify safety hazards within the workplace
- Collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products
- Responsible for operating technical equipment
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. Unassisted
- Optimizing loading for efficient logistics
- Supporting other warehouse functions to ensure optimal operation of the business
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring valid identification for the I-9 process.
www.apstemps.com / Apply in person Mon-Fri from 9 am to 4 pm
2096 E Main Street
Duncan, SC 29334
Please call 10 minutes after you apply on line to set up a time to interview. And don t forget to check out and like our page @ email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer