Tanner, AL 35671 | Direct-Hire (Perm)
- Responsible for the financial functions of the plant.
- Responsible for all financial reporting, budget, forecasting, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Create, maintain and update standard cost Bill of Materials
- Analyze chemical/component variances to standard cost
- Analyze labor, variable and fixed overhead to standard cost allowances
- Prepare month-end financial entries and financial statements, assist with monthly SRP’s, monthly forecast of annual P&L, to include monthly operations memo
- Track, reconcile and report fixed asset additions, disposals and transfers
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assist in annual budget and audit process.
- Responsible for multiple bank reconciliations
- Maintenance and improvements to various accounting systems
- Timely, accurate preparation of special studies and projects
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of two years accounting experience with some exposure to manufacturing or equivalent
- High degree of computer literacy, including spreadsheets, graphics and word processing programs
- Ability to develop and analyze financial and operating statements
Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills