Nashville, TN 37202 | Temporary
Automation Personnel Services is looking for a professional and motivated Administrative Assistant for our Nashville, TN branch. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be a part of a growing organization and help to contribute to the steadfast growth and great success we are looking to continue seeing.
We are looking for someone with the following skills that can provide strong and efficient support: strong customer service and excellent communication skills, computer literate, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and able to work in a fast paced and high-pressure environment. Candidate MUST have a willingness to meet and exceed set responsibilities and to think "outside of the box".
This role will involve, but not limited to:
- Answer and address incoming phone calls in a timely and polite manner.
- Clearly determine the purpose of the call and direct call to appropriate personnel.
- Deal with queries and provide correct information to callers.
- Take and deliver messages accurately and completely.
- Greet persons entering office.
- Maintain visitor needs in a professional manner.
- Maintain visitor registration.
- Start potential applicants on the application process.
- Keep track of how applicants hear about Automation.
- Maintain applicant flow in order to assure that applicants are placed in line according to the order in which it was received.
- Place employees on Hot List, when calling in for work.
- Complete employment verifications on incoming faxes, and respond accordingly.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Sort and maintain checks and check stubs according to check policies and procedures.
- Prepare outgoing mail for pick-up or courier.
- Photocopy and collate documents.
- Fax documents.
- File documents accurately.
- Maintain equipment and report any malfunction.
- Schedule and maintain appointments either manually or electronically.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- Maintain client and employee confidentiality in conformance with agency confidentiality policy and State laws and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- College Education is a plus.
- One to three years of experience in clerical / office work.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Customer service orientation.
- Information management.
- Organizing and planning.
- Attention to detail.
- Stress tolerance.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be respectful.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Be flexible.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
** NOTE: Only those who possess these qualifications will be considered for this position. **
Compensation: Great pay $13.00 - $15.00 per hour DOE plus monthly bonus program.
Excellent benefit package includes:
- Two weeks vacation
- Holiday pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Sick pay
- Monthly Bonus Program
Drug Screen and Background Check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer