Lebanon, TN 37087 | Temporary
We're Hiring for a great company that manufactures windows, doors, trusses, panels, and stairs.
We currently have multiple open positions for Assemblers on 1st & 2nd shift to join our Lebanon, TN team. There is a $1 shift differential for 2nd shift!
Job Location: Lebanon, TN
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Place parts in correct place.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, clips, screws, and /or cement.
- Cut products to specific measurements, as needed.
- Removes defective products as needed.
- Operates machine to perform force fitting or fastening on assembly line.
- Cleans equipment, floors, and work areas according to safety procedures.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to read tape measure.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Ability to communicate with Supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs consistently and 100 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to withstand dusty and loud environment.
- Must be able to withstand outside weather conditions (warehouse is not climate controlled).
Pay Rate: $12 / Hr plus Great Benefits (+ $1 for Shift Differential for 2nd shift)
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper form(s) of identification for I-9 purposes.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer