Assembly Line Worker
La Vergne, TN 37086 | Temporary
A job worth doing is worth doing together! Come join our Nashville Team TODAY!
If you re looking for an opportunity that offers a high level of responsibility and a truly fulfilling career, then We Want YOU to Apply Now!
We currently have multiple open positions for Assembly Line Workers on 1st & 2nd shifts for a company located in LaVergne, TN that assembles automotive windshields, backlites, and door glass.
Assembly Line Worker Job Duties and Requirements:
- Employees will be at their work stations gluing foam on windshields.
- Employees will load and unload materials off pallets.
- Employees will be using glue and other materials.
- Building can be hot / cold depending on the weather, but does not get below 60 degrees.
- Employees must be able to wear required PPE including steel toe shoes / boots and safety glasses.
- Employees must be able to lift up to 40 lbs (depending on the department.)
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
- Assembly Line experience a plus!
- All positions are Temp to Hire!
- 1st Shift: 6: 00 AM - 2: 30 PM
- 2nd Shift: 2: 00 PM - 10: 30 PM
Pay Rate: $11 per hour, plus $0.30 shift differential, plus great benefits
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer