Assembly Line Workers
Mount Juliet, TN 37121 | Temporary
Assembly Line Worker Job Duties and Requirements:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work some weekends.
- Operating machines that make hinges for car doors.
- Assembling parts for hinges.
- Clean-up of plant.
- Assembly Line experience a plus!
- All positions are Temp to Hire!
Shift Times: Monday through Friday, some Saturdays required:
- 1st Shift: 5 AM - 1: 30 PM
- 2nd Shift: 2 PM - 10: 30 PM
Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour, plus great benefits
To start the application process, please visit our website at www.apstemps.com, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer