Toccoa, GA | Direct-Hire (Perm)
his position is responsible for providing direction and leadership for the final assembly/ production areas. This positon will ensure all objectives for customer satisfaction and expectations are met according to established standards.
- Oversee and establish all areas of production for set up and efficiency.
- Ensure quality guidelines are followed and met in all production areas.
- Develop and implement new procedures and technologies in production as need.
- Ensure equipment is maintained and utilized effectively.
- Identify and implemented required resources to meet the customers' needs.
- Monitor budgets and staffing requirements for all production units in facility.
- Responsible for supervision, training and evaluation of all production functions and staff.
- Establish and maintain production external relationships.
- Follow all safety guidelines as well as ensure all safety guidelines are followed in production area.
- Support the production staff in their daily work (process optimizing, generating of handling programs, sampling of tools, adjustment of production parameters etc.)
- Other Management assigned tasks, as required.
- Lean back ground, SS, Continuous improvement, Visual management.
- Daily report out to the management staff on KPI.
- Maintain effective communication with all other departments and locations.
- Hands-on in production area as needed.
- Behave in a positive manner that enhances the success of the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field/ or documented experience.
- Minimum of five years at manager level
- Extensive experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience with a wide range of injection molding machines (locking force).
- Experience with parts for vehicle interior and exterior area.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Three to five years of management experience.
- Must be productive in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, and Microsoft programs.
We are an EEOC compliant employer