Conroe, TX 77301 | Temporary
If you have previous experience in construction, can read a tape measure and operate power/hand tools, we want you!
- Minimum of 1 year related experience.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools such as plasma cutters, pneumatic power drills, levels, ect.
- MUST be able to read a tape measure to 1/32th of an inch.
- Must have own tools.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Consistently.
- Must have High school diploma or GED.
- BACKGROUND CHECK, DRUG SCREEN AND TOBBACCO TEST REQUIRED.
What you will be doing:
- Erects the frame of the building.
- Screws steel frame members together.
- Attaches insulating materials to framework.
- Screw sheet metal panels to framework.
- Trims excess metal, as needed.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7: 00 AM - 3: 30 PM
Come into the office today for immediate interview. We accept applications Monday - Friday 8: 30 am - 3: 00pm.
Our office is located at:
2129 FM 2920, Suite 200
Spring, TX 77388
Office Phone: 832-585-5906
You can complete the online application at apstemps.com, be sure to select North Houston as your location. IND123LI
Equal Opportunity Employer