Bilingual Recruiter (Part Time)
Tampa, FL 33602 | Temporary
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be a part of a growing organization and help to contribute to the steadfast growth and great success we are looking to continue seeing.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience that can provide strong and efficient support: strong customer service and excellent communication skills, computer literate, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and able to work in a fast paced and high-pressure environment. Candidate MUST have a willingness to meet and exceed set responsibilities and to think 'outside of the box'.
Hours: Monday through Friday 9: 00 am - 2: 30pm (additional hours may be required)
Job Type: Part Time, Temp to Hire- May become Full Time Position
Salary: $11-13 /hour Based on Experience
This role will involve, but not limited to:
- Recruiting, applicant screening, interviewing, placing, counseling employees
- Adequately judging quality of an applicant for correct placement
- Listening to and applying constructive criticism
- Working as a part of the team and solo
- Must be able to work 40+ hours (including early mornings or late evenings)
- Must be able to be on-call some weekends and work after 5 pm as needed
- Must have excellent customer service skills, good clerical skills (type 40 - 50 wpm), and computer skills
- Applicant must be an advanced user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Applicant must be bilingual (Spanish/ English)
- Must have reliable transportation and valid Driver's License
- Previous staffing experience required
- Professional dress and attitude require
** NOTE: Only those who possess these qualifications will be considered for this position. **
Excellent Benefit Package includes:
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Holiday pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Sick pay
Automation Personnel Services
3904G W. Hillsborough Ave.
Tampa, FL 33614
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documentation for the I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer