Antioch, TN 37013 | Direct-Hire (Perm)
- Duties of the position will include preparing programs for CMM Equipment using PC-DMIS
- Also include the responsibility for performing annual calibration / validation of check fixtures and equipment, as well as Capability Studies along with annual part layouts
- Perform customized measurement plans, and the ability to provide details/information to tooling and production for specific features and dimensions
- Technicians will work with 2-D drawings as well as CAD models.
- Apply customer specific standards where required to perform measurement duties
In this role you will be working with the following departments:
- Press Room
- Secondary Finishing
- Quality Control
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of hands on programming experience using PC-DMIS software
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws.